La Corniche, Marseille
About La Corniche, Marseille
La Corniche, Marseille - Address
Address: Corniche du Prés.-Kennedy F - 13007 Marseille
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 7.7K times in trip plans
View Point, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Road
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Simple natural pleasures are the best possible pleasures in life. The Corniche is a 5 km long stretch of road (3km of which is named in honour of JFK) that ambles alongside the pristine Mediterranean. As you drink in the beautiful sights of the Iles du Frioul, 19th century villas and the Prado Beaches, the world will melt away, leaving you with your thoughts, the beautiful sky, regal water and the road under your feet. Stroll or jog; enjoy a walk with someone you love; cycle in the leisurely breeze; visit Park Borely or just make a stop at the various restaurants and cafes, the choice is all yours.
And though it’s simple pleasure, you’re not short on things to check out:
- Catalan beach
- A Porte de l'Orient, a war memorial to dead soldiers.
- Vallon des Auffres, small harbour and village in the heart of Marseille's central hill.
- Le marégraphe, building dedicated to measure the sea level, for a long time used to define the reference point in France.
- Parcet Villa Valmer, quiet and small vegetal area.
La Corniche Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach La Corniche by Public Transport
- Bus 81, 82 and 82S at Catalans Course.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Marseille before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marseille and book an accommodation of your choice.
La Corniche, Marseille Reviews - Write a Review
A great area to take the family and stroll or go swimming as we did. Dog friendly on a lead. Plenty of picnic areas on grassed areas. Parking can be difficult to find on a warmer day.
- Nearby Attractions
- Espace Julien
- Abbaye Saint-victor
- Palais Omnisports Marseille Grand-est
- 8 Place Aux Huiles
- Palais Des Sports
- Le Mole Passedat - Mucem
- 23 Rue Fort Notre Dame
- Parc Longchamp
- Calanques National Park
- Marseille Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Marseille
- What to See in 48 Hours in Marseille
- What to See in 72 Hours in Marseille
- How to Spend 5 Days in Marseille
- How to Spend 6 Days in Marseille
- How to Spend 7 Days in Marseille