Le Parc De Figuerolles22 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Avenue du Grand Parc, 13500 Martigues, France
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-442491142
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
This park is a one-hour drive northwest from Marseille. It’s called the green lung of Martigues village, 130 hectares of hiking, pony or horse rides, horse-drawn carraiges, biking up and down hills, a botanical trail, an acrobatic tree top rope course, carousels and mini trains for kids, and picnic areas. It even has a small beach. It’s a perfect family outing package.
Educational Farm: A rather simple establishment, this farm aims to bring kids closer to animals. Donkey rides, shepherding demonstrations, sheep shearing and storytelling combine for a really immersive farm experience for kids.
Le Parc De Figuerolles Travel Tips
- The education Farm offers group guided tours by appointment.
Le Parc De Figuerolles Hours
- Education farm: 9am - 6pm in the summer. Contact them for winter times.
- Carousel: 10:30 am to 7:30 pm (closes 8:30 pm June-August)
- Mini train rides closed on Mondays and winters. Lasts 40 minutes.
- Pony Rides: April - October only, closed on Mondays
How to Reach Le Parc De Figuerolles
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Martigues before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Martigues and book an accommodation of your choice.