Ok Corral, Marseille
About Ok Corral, Marseille
Ok Corral, Marseille - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: D8N, 13780 Cuges-les-Pins, France
Ticket Price: 25 EUR
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 686 times in trip plans
Amusement Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Have you also always wondered why there are such few Cowboy themed amusement parks in the world? There is literally nothing in that concept that is not awesome! This amusement park is a short drive away from Marseille. With almost half a million visitors every year, OK Corral is one of the most popular theme parks in the region and has been so since 1966. All the rides are modeled on popular American Wild West shows and elements. For example, the Grand Canyon Roller Coaster, the Silver Dollar City show, the Tombstone Saloon, the Gold Rush, the Pacific Railroad, and Indian Canoes. There are also five restaurants on site if you ever feel a little hungry after all the adventure!
Ok Corral Information
- Mostly disabled accessible.
- You can bring your own food.
- Leased dogs allowed.
- There is a baby changing area.
- Free parking
Ok Corral Ticket Prices
- EUR 22 for kids under 1.40 meters, 65+ years of age, and disabled.
Ok Corral Opening and Closing Hours
- During low season the Park may close at 5 pm. But you should still check the park calendar to confirm.
How To reach Ok Corral by Public Transport
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Marseille before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marseille and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ok Corral, Marseille Reviews - Write a Review
Nice place to have fun with children of all ages... But bring your own food
Good value for money
Very nice for the children
Super Park d attraction
- Nearby Attractions
- Bibliotheque De L'alcazar
- Musee Grobet-labadie
- Rue De La Republique
- Musee D' Art Contemporain
- Villa Mediterranee
- Cours Julien And Place Jean Jaures
- Plages Du Prado
- Marseille Opera
- Jardin De La Magalone
- Marseille Ferris Wheel
- Marseille Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Marseille
- What to See in 48 Hours in Marseille
- What to See in 72 Hours in Marseille
- How to Spend 5 Days in Marseille
- How to Spend 6 Days in Marseille
- How to Spend 7 Days in Marseille