Parc Borely, Marseille
About Parc Borely, Marseille
Parc Borely, Marseille - Address, Phone Number
Address: Allée Borely, 13008 Marseille, France
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 06:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 3.7K times in trip plans
Garden, Play Ground, Family And Kids, Lake, Fountain
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A visit to the Parc Borely is highly recommended, not for a historic session, but for the lovely atmosphere and scenic beauty. Over 17 hectares, three different garden types are prettily laid out; a French Garden of two lawns, a circular basin and a rectangular basin, and double rows of trees; an English Garden with a lake, fountains, statuary and playground… and even a miniature of the Notre-Dame de la Garde and botanical gardens which are connected to each other by a promenade. There are swans and peacocks about; a playground, a nice café and even a little museum.
Parc Borely Information
- Authorities start emptying the gardens by 8:45pm.
Parc Borely Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Parc Borely by Public Transport
- Metro line 2-station round-Point du Prado, then bus 19, 44 or 83.
- Parking nearby-Parking Borely Park.
Restaurants Near Parc Borely
- Le Skating
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Marseille before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marseille and book an accommodation of your choice.
Parc Borely, Marseille Reviews - Write a Review
There is a great cafe in the park with good food and really friendly staff. It's situated near the centre overlooking the lake, so lovely views. It rained so I spent some good time there! Nice park to walk around with pretty fountains and flowers.
Good parc to pass out time...😆😁😘❤
Absolutely fantastic during the Mondial la Marseillaise à Pétanque. A brilliant space for the competition for everyone to enjoy. One major problem at this time is however the lack of toilet facilities. Maybe next year will be better prepared. Thank you to the park for a great time.
Nice parc. A little bit too crowded on Sundays
Very nice park with a wide alley and not too crowded. It is far from the center of Marseille and you will need a car if you want to visit it.
- Nearby Attractions
- Ass Oeuvre Socia Region Chateau Gomber
- Paroisse Saint Georges
- Consistoire Israelite De Marseille
- Paroisse St-louis
- Church Of Scientology Mission Of Marseille
- Eglise Orthodoxe Grecque De La Dormition
- Al Fourqane La Cayolle
- La Vieille Charité
- Musee D'archeologie Mediterraneenne
- Marseille Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Marseille
- What to See in 48 Hours in Marseille
- What to See in 72 Hours in Marseille
- How to Spend 5 Days in Marseille
- How to Spend 6 Days in Marseille
- How to Spend 7 Days in Marseille