- Address: 3 Boulevard Michelet, 13008 Marseille, France
- Phone: +33-413646464
- Ticket Price: 13 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Stadium, Family And Kids
This huge stadium was built in the 1930s, particularly for hosting the 1938 World Cup. It has a seating capacity for almost 70,000 people. Though indoor cycling and running events used to be held here once upon a time, now it is used almost exclusively for football. The Office of Tourism and Congress of Marseille organises guided tours of the stadium that will take you to usually off-limits areas such as the dressing rooms, the press room, stands, the panoramic lounge, and players’ tunnel. If you get the chance to attend a match, then it is definitely an experience that you should not miss out upon!
- Check the extensive FAQ and do's and don’ts on the stadium website.
- Prices depend on the event. Usually tickets cost somewhere between 22 to 50 euros.
- Guided Tours: Family rate (2 adults + 2 children): 35€; EUR 13 for adults; EUR 8 for kids and disabled.
- Guided tours of the stadium last 75 minutes.
- Olympique de Marseille’s official shop: Monday to Saturday from 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Ticket office: Monday - Friday: 10:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- Actual stadium hours depend on the event. Hours given here are not match hours.
- Subway M2 stop Rond-Point du Prado
- Buses 21, 22, 22S, 521 stop Michelet Huveaune
- Buses 73 stop Teisseire Palais des Sports
- Buses 23, 44, 45 stop Teisseire Palais des Sports
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Marseille before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marseille and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.06% of people who visit Marseille include Stade Velodrome in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
32.28% of people start their Stade Velodrome visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Stade Velodrome
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stade Velodrome
5 Stars for the stadium visit. Our guide tried to speak 3 languages which was greatly appreciated. There are a lot of times for tours unlike many other stadiums. Managed to do the tour without reserving.
Incredible experience ! Fans are crazily amazing ! The atmosphere was full of passion in the stadium and in the whole city during the weekend. It is definitely the best place to go in France for soccer fans.
Great place I've been inside for concert, movie summer time... Its great lots of exits so everyone can quickly get out close to metro and shopping center
The updates to the stadium are extensive and it’s well situated. The security to get in for a match is very tight, which makes me feel safe - considering the passionate reputation of OM fans.
A beautiful stadium for the most passionately supported French football club.