Events and Festivals in Maspalomas
- In the month of March, Maspalomas Carnival is held. It’s a week-long party, starts from Playa del Ingles. Rio-style possession takes place.
- In the month of May, Maspalomas gay pride takes place. It’s a 10 days festival attracting 50’000 supporters from all over the place. The events of this festival are held in Playa del Ingles.
- In the month from May to June, Feast of St. Ferdinand takes place. On 16th of July, Feast of El Carmen takes place. It is a traditional maritime celebration.
- In August, San Bartolome Festival is held in Tirajana. Testing of sancochos is one of the events that take place in this festival. Add the details of this festival in your ‘things to do’ list in Maspalomas.
Trip plans for Maspalomas
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Maspalomas
72 Views3 Days 2 Nights3 Day Trip to Maspalomas from Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Maspalomas
- Events & Festivals in Arguineguin
- Events & Festivals in Lomo Quiebre
- Events & Festivals in Gran Canaria
- Events & Festivals in Tafira Alta
- Events & Festivals in Candelaria
- Events & Festivals in Granadilla De Abona