How to Reach Maspalomas - The Easiest Way to Reach Maspalomas
- By Air: Gran Canaria airport, popularly known as Las Palmas Airport (LPA), is the only nearby airport to reach Maspalomas. Regular flights from Birmingham, London and Manchester are there to reach the airport.
- By Bus: Public transport from the airport to Maspalomas is available. Other than this, buses connecting to Puerto de Mogan in the west and Las Palmas to the east are available.
- By Car: Taxis from Gran Canaria airport to Maspalomas. The fare will cost around €40-45.
- By Car: Cars on hire are available in Maspalomas. You can take your car down the beach. Car parkings are available around the town.
- By Bus: Local bus transport are available. They can take you to most of the theme parks in Maspalomas.
- By Taxi: Taxis are also there from Playa del Ingles.
Are you looking for a Maspalomas travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Maspalomas from Nearby Cities
|Las Palmas De Gran Canaria to Maspalomas||41.57 km||41 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Maspalomas
- How to reach Gran Canaria
- How to reach Santidad Baja
- How to reach Santa Cruz De Tenerife
- How to reach Punta Del Hidalgo
- How to reach Puerto De La Cruz
- How to reach El Guincho
- How to reach Costa Calma
- How to reach Corralejo
- How to reach Guarazoca
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Madrid
- How to reach Seville
- How to reach Malaga
- How to reach Toledo
- How to reach Jerez