National Spice GardenCurrently Open
- Address: Central Research Station, Department of Export Agriculture, Matale, Sri Lanka Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +94-662222945
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
Located just 25 kilometres from Kandy, visit the Matale Spice Garden to see different types of Sri Lankan spices. Apart from being introduced to many spices, you can also check out how these spices are grown and processed. A processing and training unit is set up here where you can purchase spices like nutmeg, pepper vines, clove, cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger. You can also buy traditional remedies and cosmetics here, and sip on some herbal brew.
- National Spice Garden Address: Central Research Station, Department of Export Agriculture, Matale, Sri Lanka
- National Spice Garden Contact Number: +94-662222945
- National Spice Garden Timing: 08:30 am - 04:00 pm
- Best time to visit National Spice Garden(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!