How to Reach Mathura, India
The Easiest Way to Reach Mathura
- By Air: There are no direct flights to Mathura. Nearest domestic airport is at Agra and International Airport is at Delhi. From these airports, you can hire a cab or hop onto one of the state run/private luxury buses.
- By Rail: Being an important railway station, most of the New Delhi and Agra bound trains stop at Mathura. It is well connected to various cities through the rail network.
- By Bus/Road: If driving down, take the Noida – Agra expressway. It’s a scenic drive to Mathura. Alternatively, you can avail of bus services provided by the State or private service providers. There is an interstate bus service from Delhi connecting to Mathura, every half an hour.
- You can opt to travel around the City in a state run bus, in an auto rickshaw or cycle rickshaw or in Tongas. Choice is yours, and it would also depend on the travel time if the destination is far off, you are better in a cab or a state run local bus. Commuting to nearby places would be best in rickshaws or Tongas.
Are you looking for a Mathura travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near Mathura
- How to reach Vrindavan
- How to reach Fatehpur Sikri
- How to reach Agra
- How to reach Delhi
- How to reach Gwalior
- How to reach Jaipur
- How to reach Ranthambore National Park
- How to reach Orachha
- How to reach Nainital
- How to reach Leh
- How to reach Mumbai
- How to reach Amritsar
- How to reach Chennai
- How to reach Panaji
- How to reach Varanasi