Radha Raman TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Vrindavan, 14 kms from Mathura Railway Station, Mathura, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Landmark, Family And Kids
This temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna and Radha, the love of his life. Constructed in 1542, this is one of the most exquisitely crafted Krishna temples. Lord Krishna devotees visit this temple in huge numbers. The original shaligram deity of Krishna with Radharani can also be found in this temple. It is quite an experience to worship the idols during the aarti as loud chanting of Lord Krishna’s name is done.
- Radha Raman Temple Address: Vrindavan, 14 kms from Mathura Railway Station, Mathura, India
- Radha Raman Temple Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
38.54% of people who visit Mathura include Radha Raman Temple in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
34.62% of people start their Radha Raman Temple visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Radha Raman Temple
84.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Radha Raman Temple
People normally club together Iskcon Vrindavan and Krishna Balaram Mandir while planning their visit to Radha Raman Temple.