Amc Showplace Mattoon 10
About Amc Showplace Mattoon 10, Mattoon
Overview of Amc Showplace Mattoon 10
Amc Showplace Mattoon 10 is a place in Mattoon in the country of United States. Amc Showplace Mattoon 10 is easily missed on a visit to Mattoon.
More about Mattoon
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Mattoon trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
You can add cozy hotels in Mattoon like Motel 6 Mattoon, Days Inn - Charleston, Super 8 Mattoon and Quality Inn & Suites - Mattoon.
Getting around Amc Showplace Mattoon 10, Mattoon
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 1.73 Kilometre costing USD 6 and the duration of the trip will be 3 minutes.Walk
You can reach Douglas-hart Nature Center on foot. The distance is 1.73 Kilometre and it will take around 21 minutes.
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 7.15 Kilometre, costing around USD 17. The duration of the trip is 9 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 7.15 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 86 minutes.
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 10 minutes, covering a distance of 9.19 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 21.Car
Take a Car. The total distance will be 9.19 Kilometre costing USD 1 and the duration of the trip will be 10 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Amc Showplace Mattoon 10, Mattoon
Been going to this movie theatre for a while now..... clean.. nice people... great shows
This is a clean theater with a decent selection of movies. You have to drive to Champaign to find better. By the time a film is older it is relegated to the smaller screens, nice but not epic. I recommend a matinee for the price and crowd conscious.
Seriously the most unpleasant visit I have ever had. I will never be returning to Mattoon AMC ever again. I tried to get more information on signing up for their rewards since you can't buy anything unless you are. Absolutely no one would give me the time of day, including the manager, so I said forget and paid for our tickets. Since we weren't signed up for rewards a drink and popcorn would cost $16 instead of $6 so we just went to the theater. The theater smelled ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING and there was trash everywhere. I'm assuming no one cleaned between movies but considering it was a Tuesday afternoon my guess is that no one cleaned it. Our clothes wreaked after sitting in the seats through the movie and we had to go home and changed before continuing our day. If I could rate zero stars, I would.
Great value. Comfortable seating
The revamped concessions are nice. Matinees are still the most reasonably priced option
- Other Attractions
- Dempster Highway
- Western Arctic Regional Visitor Center
- Boot Lake Road
- Aurora Research Institute
- Midnight Sun Recreation Complex
- Our Lady Of Victory Catholic Church
- Inuvik Ski Club Lottery Booth
- Jak Territorial Park
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Dempster Highway
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Western Arctic Regional Visitor Center
- Luxury Hotels Near Inuvik City Center
- Luxury Hotels Near Boot Lake Road
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Aurora Research Institute
- Cheap Hotels Near Inuvik Mike Zubko Airport
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Midnight Sun Recreation Complex
- Budget Hotels Near Our Lady Of Victory Catholic Church
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Inuvik Ski Club Lottery Booth
- 5 Star Hotels Near Jak Territorial Park
- City Tripplans
- 1 Day Trip to mattoon
- 3 Days Trip to mattoon
- 4 Days Trip to mattoon
- 4 Day Trip to Mattoon from Sherwood
- 2 Days Trip to mattoon
- 4 Day Trip to Mattoon from Hurst
- 2 Day Trip to Mattoon from Mattoon
- 2 Day Trip to Mattoon from Mattoon