Events and Festivals in Maui
- Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar Festival: Held in June in Central Maui, this festival honors an art form that originated in Hawaii almost two centuries ago.
- Hawaiian Steel Guitar Festival: Held in April, this festival showcases its own “living treasures of Hawaiian Music” in a series of free concerts, jam sessions, and workshops.
- Maui Film Festival: Held in June in Kahului and Wailea, this festival has drawn national acclaim for its film premieres and screenings time and again.
- Olukai Hoolaulea: Held in May, this is a tribute to the ocean and the cultures that surround it, and the East Maui Taro Festival (April) in Hana which honors Hawaii’s “staff of life.”
- Maui Onion Festival: Held in May is a must; as it is Hawaii’s most notable culinary event.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Maui
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Maui
Save 7%Maui Atlantis Submarine Adventure71 Reviews
Duration: 2 HrsBook Now
Save 8%Haleakala Maui Sunrise Tour with Breakfast and Pickup328 Reviews
Duration: 8 HrsBook Now
Save 7%Maui Sunset Dinner and Dance Cruise from Lahaina Harbor149 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 MinsBook Now
Save 10%Going to Hana Maui160 Reviews
Duration: 12 HrsBook Now