Events and Festivals in Maui
- Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar Festival: Held in June in Central Maui, this festival honors an art form that originated in Hawaii almost two centuries ago.
- Hawaiian Steel Guitar Festival: Held in April, this festival showcases its own “living treasures of Hawaiian Music” in a series of free concerts, jam sessions, and workshops.
- Maui Film Festival: Held in June in Kahului and Wailea, this festival has drawn national acclaim for its film premieres and screenings time and again.
- Olukai Hoolaulea: Held in May, this is a tribute to the ocean and the cultures that surround it, and the East Maui Taro Festival (April) in Hana which honors Hawaii’s “staff of life.”
- Maui Onion Festival: Held in May is a must; as it is Hawaii’s most notable culinary event.
Trip plans for Maui
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Maui
Maui Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Maui
Save 7%Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise140 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Snuggle up with your partner and soak up the best views of the West Maui Mountains on a romantic Maui dinner cruise. After wa...
Save 5%Small-Group Road to Hana Luxury Tour and Helicopter Flight73 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
Discover Maui's famous Road to Hana from the ground and from the sky! On this small-group luxury tour, relax on the drive to ...
Save 9%Molokini Sail and Snorkel Adventure148 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Cruise to Molokini and snorkel into a crescent-shaped submerged volcanic crater! Discover the beautiful coral reefs and tropi...
Save 4%Road to Hana Day Trip44 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
The Hna Highway is a 64.4-mile long stretch of spectacular views of rainforest, waterfalls, beaches and coastline. On the eas...
- Events & Festivals in Pukalani
- Events & Festivals in Kihei
- Events & Festivals in Wailea-makena
- Events & Festivals in Wailuku
- Events & Festivals in Haleakala National Park
- Events & Festivals in Lahaina