Hawaiian Paddle Sports4145 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 27 Halekuai St., Kihei, HI 96753, United States, Maui
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8084426436
- Ticket Price: 149 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Water Sport
Hawaiian Paddle Sports basically provides sustainable and authentic eco-tours that help you connect deeply with the Hawaiian marine life. As they are a small company, they boast of providing you with an authentic, unique and intimate experience with Maui and the ocean. They promise to keep you away from “Maui Surf Schools” in Lahaina, Kihei Kaanapali to a more unexplored location where the instructors actually teach you how to surf. You can explore Kayaking in Maui through their tours, Stand up Paddle Boarding, Outrigger Canoe scenic mountain and Whale Watching Tours. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Maui Itinerary 2 Days.
Hawaiian Paddle Sports Travel Tips
- Molokini Outrigger Canoe challenge is not for everyone. It is physically demanding and paddlers must be healthy, in good physical shape and have paddling experience.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hawaiian Paddle Sports
- Whale Watching: $149
- Molokini Outrigger Canoe Challenge: $199
- Honolua Bay Outrigger Canoe Excursion: $159
Hawaiian Paddle Sports Hours
- Whale Watching Tour Dec-April.
How to Reach Hawaiian Paddle Sports
- Drive to the starting point.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Maui before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Maui and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Maui include Hawaiian Paddle Sports in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
68.23% of people start their Hawaiian Paddle Sports visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Hawaiian Paddle Sports
94.42% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hawaiian Paddle Sports