How to Reach Maui - The Easiest Way to Reach Maui
HOW TO GET TO MAUI
- By Air: Kahului Airport (OGG) is the Maui’s main airport. There are two smaller commuter airports as well: Kapalua Airport in West Maui and Hana Airport in East Maui. Many airlines offer non-stop flights direct to Maui from a lot of cities in the United States. You may also fly into Honolulu International Airport on Oahu before heading to Maui for a short, 30-minute flight.
- By Car: Road to Hana is one of the most beautiful roads that is a part of Maui. You can drive from here as this highway is connected to most main regions.
- By Ferry: There is also daily ferry service to and from the nearby islands of Lanai and Molokai.
HOW TO GET AROUND MAUI
- By City Bus: The Maui Bus public transit service consists of thirteen (13) bus routes, all operated by Roberts Hawaii. These routes are funded by the County of Maui and provide service in and between various Central, South, West, Haiku, Kula and Upcountry Maui communities. All of the routes operate seven days a week, including all holidays
- By Taxi: Taxis are available for hire to travel around the island and is the best way to absorb the beauty Maui has to offer to you.
- By Ferry: There are various ferry services in Maui. You can ask your place of accommodation and the locals to find out more.
Are you looking for a Maui travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Maui from Nearby Cities
|Makawao to Maui||5.86 km||5 mins|
|Kihei to Maui||14.54 km||14 mins|
|Kahului to Maui||18.21 km||18 mins|
|Wailuku to Maui||21.19 km||21 mins|
|Hāna to Maui||38.4 km||38 mins|
|Lahaina to Maui||39.16 km||39 mins|
|Hōlualoa to Maui||127.71 km||2 hours 7 mins|
|Kailua-kona to Maui||142.23 km||2 hours 22 mins|
|Kailua to Maui||168.18 km||2 hours 48 mins|
|Hilo to Maui||175.4 km||2 hours 55 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Maui