Maui Ocean Center1865 Votes Currently Closed
Maui Ocean Center has a great variety of moray eels, tropical reef fish, octopus, sharks, stingrays, green sea turtles and much, much more! All of the animals kept at this particular center have been rescued or are found in the Hawaiian waters. Approximately twenty five percent of these belong only to Hawaii and cannot be found anywhere else in the world! Maui Ocean Center is notably also in compliance with a County of Maui ordinance which states the prohibition of the exhibit of cetaceans which means dolphins and whales. Do not miss to discover these fascinating mammals, along with monk seals, through interpretive displays in the Marine Mammal Discovery Center! Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Maui Itinerary 2 Days.
Maui Ocean Center Travel Tips
- Wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis. Maui Ocean Center is ADA compliant. Strollers are currently not available.
- For entrance to Maui Ocean Treasure gift shop, you may enter through the Front Gate. Gift shop items are also available online.
- Shirt and shoes are required at all times and all clothing appropriate for a family environment.
- In accordance with Hawai‘i state law, Maui Ocean Center is a smoke-free facility. With your admission receipt, you can exit the Front Gate and smoke outside of the facility, at least 30ft from any windows or doors, and return to the Aquarium.
- No outside food or beverage (of any type) are allowed at Maui Ocean Center.
- Photography and video is permitted throughout the park for personal enjoyment only.
Entrance Ticket Details For Maui Ocean Center
- Adult: $25.95
- Child (3-12): $18.95
- Senior (65): $22.95
- These are daily prices, for weekly passes and other prices- please refer to the official website.
How to Reach Maui Ocean Center
- Highway 30 to the Ma`alaea Harbor.Drive to Hauoli Street.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Maui before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Maui and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.26% of people who visit Maui include Maui Ocean Center in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
72.22% of people start their Maui Ocean Center visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Maui Ocean Center
71.43% of people prefer walking in order to reach Maui Ocean Center