Are you looking for what to do in Maui?
PLACES TO SEE
- Haleakala National Reserve: This is the best forest reserve in the whole of Maui and has various species to look out for and also to interact with.
- Iao State Valley Park: This is a beautiful state park and accommodates the Iao Needle. Spread over 4,000 acres- it is a must visit!
- Road to Hana: It is considered as the most beautiful road in terms of scenic beauty in the whole of Maui and is a lovely highway.
- Pacific Whale Foundation: For a marine lover, Pacific Whale Foundation is the perfect place to visit. To get more enlightened about the marine life and Whales in specific, this foundation definitely deserves to be on your itinerary.
THINGS TO DO
- Shoreline Snuba: The dive is offered at 5 great different locations in Maui and you should definitely experience it once.
- Maui Beach boys: The most famous group to go surfing with, it is the oldest and one of the most reliable for this particular activity.
- Paddling: Various places offer you paddling activities and you should definitely try out water related activities here.
- Whale Watching: This is one of the most unique things to do in Maui and is an experience which can only be done justice to after done in reality.
Below we have a list of things to do in Maui and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Maui getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Maui with confidence.