Fallen Four Memorial Park2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4602-52 St, Mayerthorpe, AB T0E 1N0, Canada Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-7807864990
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Fallen Four Memorial Park was built after the Mayerthrope Tragedy happened on March 3, 2005 when four policemen of Royal Canadian Mounted Police were shot dead while they were executing property seizure on the farm. In the park you can see the four statutes of the brave policemen who were killed. The premises are well maintained and have been nicely maintained with lots of information around to enable each one of the visitors to honour the sacrifice made. Fallen Four Memorial Park is a very peaceful spot and once you visit you will feel the pinch in your heart.
How to Reach Fallen Four Memorial Park
- Rented Car/taxi
- Fallen Four Memorial Park Address: 4602-52 St, Mayerthorpe, AB T0E 1N0, Canada
- Fallen Four Memorial Park Contact Number: +1-7807864990
- Fallen Four Memorial Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!