Bardon Park2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 18 Fourth Ave E, Maylands WA 6051, Australia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Bardon Park is located on the banks of the Swan River in Maylands, Western Australia. This huge green space have something for every age group and is loved by locals. Tucked away in towering trees and lush green lawns, this riverfront place is considered to be one of the most picturesque parks in the city. It attracts many youngsters and sports lovers with its well-maintained fields and play areas. There is a seperate ground for kids which is loaded with swings and slides. You can take a walk around or simply sit on the shaded benches scattered across the park. If you want to spend some quality time with your loved ones, pack your picnic basket and head to Brandon park.
How to Reach Bardon Park
- Bus to Guildford Rd Before Second Av bus stop
- Bardon Park Address: 18 Fourth Ave E, Maylands WA 6051, Australia
- Bardon Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!