Bhagsu FallsCurrently Open
- Address: Kangra District, near McLeod Ganj, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfall, Tourist Center, Leisure, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Bhagsu Falls - Review
Situated around 2 kms from McLeod Ganj, the Bhagsu Falls attract lots of crowds, locals as well as tourists. A beautiful and scenic place, surrounded by greenery and hillocks, the Bhagsu Falls hold a reverence for devotees visiting the Bhagsunath temple. There is a provision of steps that take you to the waterfalls. The more adventurous souls can go ahead and step into the gushing force of the waters.
Bhagsu Falls Information
- Avoid visiting the falls during monsoons.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
How To reach Bhagsu Falls by Public Transport
- Hiring an auto rickshaw is recommended.
- Many people prefer hiking/walking up to the falls.
Restaurants Near Bhagsu Falls
- Shiva Cafe
- Food stalls near the falls.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mcleod Ganj before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mcleod Ganj and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bhagsu Falls
95% of people who visit Mcleod Ganj include Bhagsu Falls in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
27.86% of people start their Bhagsu Falls visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bhagsu Falls
93.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bhagsu Falls