Bhagsunath TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: Kangra District, McLeod Ganj, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Considered sacred by Hindu devotees, the Bhagsunath Temple is a quaint medieval temple situated around 3 kilometres from McLeod Ganj. There are many fresh water springs close to the temple which are revered by the devotees.
- Hiring an auto rickshaw is recommended.
- Snack shacks are present outside the temple walls.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mcleod Ganj before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mcleod Ganj and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Mcleod Ganj include Bhagsunath Temple in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
41.8% of people start their Bhagsunath Temple visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bhagsunath Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bhagsunath Temple