Bhagsunath TempleCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Kangra District, McLeod Ganj, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Temple, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Bhagsunath Temple - Review
Considered sacred by Hindu devotees, the Bhagsunath Temple is a quaint medieval temple situated around 3 kilometres from McLeod Ganj. There are many fresh water springs close to the temple which are revered by the devotees.
How To reach Bhagsunath Temple by Public Transport
- Hiring an auto rickshaw is recommended.
Restaurants Near Bhagsunath Temple
- Snack shacks are present outside the temple walls.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mcleod Ganj before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mcleod Ganj and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bhagsunath Temple
95% of people who visit Mcleod Ganj include Bhagsunath Temple in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
34.09% of people start their Bhagsunath Temple visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bhagsunath Temple
93.32% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bhagsunath Temple