Dal LakeCurrently Open
- Address: Near McLeod Ganj, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
Dal Lake - Review
A regular hangout place for the locals, Dal Lake AKA Dall Lake is a small lake situated at an altitude of 1817 meters. A popular boating spot, the lake is surrounded by rhododendrons, deodars, and junipers forests and is considered to be holy. On the banks of it is a small temple. Many people stop by the lake while hiking in the nearby mountain ranges.
Dal Lake Information
- Swimming is not allowed within the lake waters.
Dal Lake Ticket Prices
- Boating charges vary between Rs.10 to Rs.50.
Dal Lake Opening and Closing Hours
- Boating stall opens by 9:30 am and closes by 6:00 pm.
How To reach Dal Lake by Public Transport
- Hiring an auto rickshaw is recommended.
Restaurants Near Dal Lake
- Packed picnic basket is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mcleod Ganj before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mcleod Ganj and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dal Lake
95% of people who visit Mcleod Ganj include Dal Lake in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
33.98% of people start their Dal Lake visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dal Lake
94.13% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dal Lake