Events and Festivals in Mcleod Ganj
- Halda Festival: The first festival of the year, the Halda festival welcomes the New Year in a nice, spiritual way. The festival lasts for two days, and incorporates family gatherings around a holy bonfire.
- Lohri: The Lohri festival in McLeod is very popular. The festival features folk songs and dance while wearing traditional costumes. In addition to traditional food stalls, the festival also results in the setting up of a temporary market in the town where stall owners sell handicrafts art.
- Himachal Winter Carnival: This festival takes place in the month of February. It is basically a winter sports festival.
Trip plans for Mcleod Ganj
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Mcleod Ganj
Events & Festivals in Cities Near Mcleod Ganj
- Events & Festivals in Dharamshala
- Events & Festivals in Nagrota Bagwan
- Events & Festivals in Bharmour
- Events & Festivals in Rehan
- Events & Festivals in Khajjiar
- Events & Festivals in Nurpur