How to Reach Mcleod Ganj
- By Air: Nearest airport to McLeod Ganj is situated at Gaggal. From here, one can hire a taxi or travel by bus to McLeod Ganj.
- By Train: Nearest railway station is at Pathankot. This station is connected via train to Delhi. From Pathankot, one can reach McLeod Ganj by hiring a taxi, bus or by Kangra Toy Train.
- By Road: McLeod Ganj is connected to the rest of India via a network of highways. The best way is to fly down to Delhi and then travel by road.
- By Bus: Public transport busses have regular frequencies in McLeod Ganj. However, the bus stops are few and one needs to walk around.
- By Car: Hiring a car is possible and is recommended if you know your way around the town.
- By Auto Rickshaw: Hiring an auto rickshaw is the best way to travel around the town.
- On Foot: However, if you ask the locals, they’ll tell you that the best way to explore McLeod Ganj is on foot! Invest in some good walking shoes and the town will be yours to discover!
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Mcleod Ganj. The most preferred mode of transport in Mcleod Ganj is Car.
Average distance: 40 km Average time: 120 min
Car 100%Driving 120 min Overall average time for 40 kms 120 min
|Dharmsala to Mcleod Ganj||0.73 km|
|Ludhiana to Mcleod Ganj||63.21 km||1 hour 3 mins|
|Chandigarh to Mcleod Ganj||64.22 km||1 hour 4 mins|
|Pathankot to Mcleod Ganj||75.39 km||1 hour 15 mins|
|Manali to Mcleod Ganj||96.5 km||1 hour 36 mins|
|Shimla to Mcleod Ganj||99.13 km||1 hour 39 mins|
|Gurgaon to Mcleod Ganj||124.68 km||2 hours 4 mins|