Mdina Dungeons169 Votes Currently Open
- Address: St. Publius Square, L-Imdina, Malta Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +356-21450267
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
If you are someone who loves visiting eccentric places, then The Mdina Dungeons Museum is the place for you. This place brings alive the dark side of the Maltese history. Set beneath the Magisterial Vilhena Palace, it has passageways, chambers, and cells where a number of torturous scenes are recreated that would scare you to your bones. The sound effects of people screaming and crying in the dungeons are spot on to create the horrors of the past. A place that would shake you to your core, this one is recommended to be visited with a group of family and friends.
More about Mdina
Use Mdina trip planner to visit Mdina Dungeons and many others to your visit.
Your worry of where to stay in Mdina is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Mdina like St. Julian's Bay Hotel, Blubay Apartments, Sliema Hotel and Bayview Hotel & Apartments.
If you want to add the visit to Mdina Dungeons in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Mdina vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Mdina.
How to Reach Mdina Dungeons
- Buses 50, 51, 52, 53, 56, 109, 181, 182, 186, 201, 202, N12 to stop - L-Imdina
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mdina before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mdina and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mdina Dungeons Address: St. Publius Square, L-Imdina, Malta
- Mdina Dungeons Contact Number: +356-21450267
- Mdina Dungeons Timing: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!