Cerro El Volador281 Votes Currently Open
- Address: El Volador hill, Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Archaeological Site , Nature
Spread across 106 hectares, the Cerro El Volador is the largest natural park in Medellin along with being an archaeological site. With rustic pathways that twirl around trees and occasionally meet old ruins dating back to the Christian Era as well as ruins dating back form the 14th to the 16th centuries, you are left with a stunning historic experience wrapped up in soothing natural scenery.
Reach out for your walking shoes and explore the park on foot as you find you favorite spots around the area and take a pit-stop at the ancient ruins that still add their charm to the place.
Cerro El Volador Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the hike.
- Wearing sunscreen will help.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cerro El Volador
- Admission to the place is Free.
Cerro El Volador Hours
- Eco Park Hours: Daily from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
How to Reach Cerro El Volador
- By Metro: Estadio Station (3 kilometers away)
- By Bus: Cll 67 con Cra 64B
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Medellin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Medellin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cerro El Volador Address: El Volador hill, Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
- Cerro El Volador Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Cerro El Volador(preferred time): 08:30 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Cerro El Volador: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
21.26% of people who visit Medellin include Cerro El Volador in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
46.15% of people start their Cerro El Volador visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cerro El Volador
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cerro El Volador
People normally club together Planetario De Medellin and Centro Administrativo La Alpujarra while planning their visit to Cerro El Volador.