Church Of Our Lady Of Candelaria499 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Carrera 49A No.50-85, Cl. 11, Bogotá, Colombia, Medellin
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +57-12313332
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The Church of Our Lady of Candelaria dates back to the 18th century and is popular for its collection of religious art pieces and a breathtaking oil painting of the ‘Virgin of the Candelaria’.
Notice the neo-classical architecture of the building with the interior elements including the central nave, the stunningly elegant high alter and the organ that was placed in the church around the mid 19th century. A visit here promises to be tranquil and quiet an ‘art experience’!
Church Of Our Lady Of Candelaria Hours
- Monday to Saturday every hour from 6.00 am to 12.00 pm and 6.00 pm.
- Sundays every hour from 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm.
How to Reach Church Of Our Lady Of Candelaria
- By Bus: Cl 7 - Kr 4
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Medellin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Medellin and book an accommodation of your choice.
42.98% of people who visit Medellin include Church Of Our Lady Of Candelaria in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
45.3% of people start their Church Of Our Lady Of Candelaria visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of Our Lady Of Candelaria
52.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of Our Lady Of Candelaria