Ciclovia20 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cl. 47d #75-276, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia, Medellin
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Biking Trail, Family And Kids
Translating to ‘cycleway’, the Ciclovia is a bike path made for pedestrians, roller skaters and bicyclists. A vehicular roadway on other days, every Sunday and on holidays, the place transforms to an activity center with cycling groups taking to the road and exploring the scenic landscape of the city’s outskirts.
Rent a bike and some safety gear and join in the fun as you see the city like a local.
Ciclovia Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and rent a bicycle in the city.
Open Cycling Hours:
- Sundays from (approximately) 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am to 10:00 am
- For other hours, visit the official website.
- Prefferd time to visit this place is 7:00 am to 11:00 pm.
How to Reach Ciclovia
- By Metro: Floresta
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Medellin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Medellin and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.72% of people who visit Medellin include Ciclovia in their plan
30% of people start their Ciclovia visit around 8 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Ciclovia
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ciclovia