Events and Festivals in Medellin
- Right at the start of the New Year, in the month of January and February, Bullfighting Festival of La Macarena is held in Medellin.
- International Poetry Festival is celebrated during the mid-time of every year, during which the International poets come together in large numbers and recite their poems live and answer their questions.
- During the month of October, several countries participate in the horse racing competition of Feria Internacional del Caballo conducted in Medellin.
- The city of Medellin celebrates the festival of Christmas in a huge manner by lighting the entire city with Christmas lights and organizing massive light shows. Christmas Lighting in Medellin is also rated as one of the best Christmas festivals celebrated during the season.
Trip plans for Medellin
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Medellin
Medellin Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Medellin
Save 4%Private Pablo Escobar, Pueblito Paisa and Medellin City Tour5 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Experience three incredibly exciting private tours with one expert guide. The tour includes a full city tour, including the B...
- Events & Festivals in Guarne
- Events & Festivals in Marinilla
- Events & Festivals in Guatapé
- Events & Festivals in Pereira
- Events & Festivals in Villeta
- Events & Festivals in Ibague