Jardin Botanico De Medellin344 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cl. 73 #51d14, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia, Medellin
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +57-44445500
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
Spread across 14 hectares, the Jardin Botanico de Medellin is home to 1,000 species of plants and flowers. The on-ground butterfly house, library, cactus garden and the gorgeous pond- all come together to offer a perfect place to spend a sunny afternoon!
The architectural pieces that you can see around the garden, are the highlight. Don’t forget to click photos at the Orchideorama that consists of a wooden mesh that collects water and provides shade for the garden’s colorful orchids.
Jardin Botanico De Medellin Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Wearing sunscreen will help.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jardin Botanico De Medellin
- Admission to the place is Free.
Jardin Botanico De Medellin Hours
Restaurant hours in situ:
- Breakfast by appointment: Monday to Saturday from 7:00 am to 10:00 am; Sunday and holidays 9.00 am to 11.00 pm.
- Picnics in the garden: Monday to Sunday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Lunch: Monday to Friday from 12.00 pm to 3.00 pm; Saturday from 12 pm to 3:30 pm; Sunday and public holidays 12.00 pm – 4.00 pm.
- Dinner: Tuesday to Saturday from 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm when the kitchen is closed, can stay in the restaurant until 11.00 pm.
How to Reach Jardin Botanico De Medellin
- By Metro: Universidad
- By Bus: Cra. 53 con Cll. 73
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Medellin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Medellin and book an accommodation of your choice.
29.1% of people who visit Medellin include Jardin Botanico De Medellin in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
35.17% of people start their Jardin Botanico De Medellin visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Jardin Botanico De Medellin
75.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jardin Botanico De Medellin