Medellin MetrocableCurrently Closed
- Address: Estacion San Javier Linea J, Medellín, Antioquia, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia, Medellin
- Timings: 04:30 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +57-44449598
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids, Cable Car
Medellin Metrocable - Review
Medellin’s metro cable transformed a rather violent city into one of the safest places in Columbia and is one of the most efficient public transport systems around the world. The cables cars make sure the city is connected to the outskirts while offering a vividly gorgeous view of Medellin. The valley metro cable is hard to ignore. A ride in the cable cars is a tourist attraction in itself.
Do carry your camera to capture the view as you take a tour of the city. The budget prices of the tickets, is an added reason to try the metro cable.
Medellin Metrocable Ticket Prices
- Prices can be as low as 1750 pesos for an orientation tour of the entire city.
- For other prices, visit the official website.
Medellin Metrocable Hours
- Holidays: 5.00 am – 10.00 pm for metro (9.00 am -10.00 pm for cable cars)
- For schedule of metro cables, visit the official website.
How To reach Medellin Metrocable by Public Transport
- By Metro: Metro Estación San Javier
- By Metro cable: San Javier station
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Medellin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Medellin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Medellin Metrocable
53.13% of people who visit Medellin include Medellin Metrocable in their plan
04 AM - 05 AM
86.75% of people start their Medellin Metrocable visit around 04 AM - 05 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Medellin Metrocable
90.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Medellin Metrocable
Medellin Metrocable Trips
1 View10 Days 9 Nights10 Day Trip to Bogota, Medellin, Barranquilla, Cartagena from Punta CanaBy: Guest UserCity: Bogota, Medellin, Barranquilla, Cartagena
7 Views10 Days 9 Nights10 Day Trip to Medellin, Barranquilla, Bogota, Cartagena from Punta CanaBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Bogota, Medellin, Barranquilla, Cartagena