Museo Del Agua29 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cra. 58 #42-125, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia, Medellin Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +57-43806954
- Ticket Price: 6000 COP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
The Museo del Agua EPM is dedicated to the significance of water in our lives and to or planet. The museum starts with seeing the universe and studying its creation followed by the beginning of life and its evolution on planet earth. The high-tech, interactive exhibits make a visit here, an experience in itself.
The TV embedded in the floor, touch screen displays and the true-to-life exhibits of forests and ecosystems, make sure the place is fun, young and curiously informative!
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo Del Agua
- Adult: Colombian Pesos 6000
- Free for for strata 1, 2 or 3 of Medellin.
- For other prices, visit the official website.
How to Reach Museo Del Agua
- By Metro: Cisneros
- By Bus: Cisneros
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Medellin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Medellin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museo Del Agua Address: Cra. 58 #42-125, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia, Medellin
- Museo Del Agua Contact Number: +57-43806954
- Museo Del Agua Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Museo Del Agua Price: 6000 COP
- Best time to visit Museo Del Agua(preferred time): 08:30 am - 04:30 pm
- Time required to visit Museo Del Agua: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.28% of people who visit Medellin include Museo Del Agua in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
41.67% of people start their Museo Del Agua visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Museo Del Agua
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Del Agua
People normally club together Palacio De La Cultura Rafael Uribe Uribe and Parque De La Luz while planning their visit to Museo Del Agua.