Parque Arvi350 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via a Piedras Blancas, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia, Medellin
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +57-44442979
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Family And Kids
Combining the Pre-Hispanic history of Colombia with a lush-green natural reserve, the Arvi Park covers an area of 16,000 hectares! From walking trails to taking the cable cars that move above the reserve, you are spoilt with choices! The "Camino Cieza de Leon" trail dates back 1500 years and is a must-try for avid hikers.
The place is popular for hiking, cycling, biking and tours. Don’t miss out on seeing the antique buildings and gardens spread across the park.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parque Arvi
- Admission to the park is Free.
- Metrocable to Arvi is Colombian Pesos 4,200
How to Reach Parque Arvi
- By Metro cable: Arvi (2.7 kilometers away)
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Medellin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Medellin and book an accommodation of your choice.
30.15% of people who visit Medellin include Parque Arvi in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
54.95% of people start their Parque Arvi visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Parque Arvi
93.82% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque Arvi