Cool-off during summers at the Parque de Las Aguas as you try the thrilling water slides and take a relaxing dip in the pool. The rides are children-friendly while there are enough options for adults to get their adrenaline pumped up.
The dining option are pretty decent while the surrounding greenery compliments the water games. If you are a water-sport person, you will love the place for its variety of rides while others can simply have an indulging time here as well.
Parque De Las Aguas Travel Tips
- Carry your own swimming suit and a change of clothes as per your necessity.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parque De Las Aguas
- General public and children who are more than 1.20 meters tall: Colombian Pesos 12,000.
- Children older than twelve (12) months of age, who measure up to 1.20 meters in height/ Public servants/ Students and teachers of national educational institutions/ Members of the Colombian Public Force: Colombian Pesos 6000
- For other prices visit the official website.
Parque De Las Aguas Hours
- The entrance time to Parque de las Aguas is until 3:30 pm.
- From 4:30 p.m. users must leave swimming pools and other water attractions.
- At 5:00 pm the park closes its doors.
How to Reach Parque De Las Aguas
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Medellin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Medellin and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.49% of people who visit Medellin include Parque De Las Aguas in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
95% of people start their Parque De Las Aguas visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Parque De Las Aguas
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque De Las Aguas