Parque Explora799 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cra. 53 #7375, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia, Medellin
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +57-45168300
- Ticket Price: 20000 COP
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
The Parque Explora offers an interactive, learning space dedicated to 4000 organisms kept in colorful aquariums. See flesh-eating Piranhas, Electrical Eels, Pufferfishes among other gorgeous fishes that find home here- in the largest freshwater aquarium in Latin America.
The dinosaur exhibits are a popular attraction with 36 replicas of the extinct species- 22 of which come to life by animatronics! The planetarium is another loved attraction with the Show Dome being a favorite among children.
Other highlights include:
- Vivarium with reptiles and arthropods
- The Open room exhibits
Entrance Ticket Details For Parque Explora
- Colombian Pesos 20,000 for Explora
- Colombian Pesos 12.000 for Planetarium
Parque Explora Hours
- Holidays: from 10:00 am to 6:30 pm , ticket office opens until 5:00 pm
How to Reach Parque Explora
- By Metro: Universidad
- By Bus: Cra. 53 con Cll. 73
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Medellin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Medellin and book an accommodation of your choice.
69.48% of people who visit Medellin include Parque Explora in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.1% of people start their Parque Explora visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Parque Explora
83.14% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque Explora