Parque Piedras Blancas1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Kilómetro 14 antigua vía Guarne - Santa Elena, Guarne - Piedras Blancas, El Socorro, Antioquia, Colombia, Medellin Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +57-44601100
- Ticket Price: 4300 COP
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Located 40 kilometers from Medellin city, the Parque Piedras Blancas covers 14 hectares and is a popular picnic spot. Boat at the reservoir, have a barbeque here or simply pack a lunch to spread on the green grass and admire the wildlife.
End the afternoon by visiting the Entomological Museum and the Butterfly Pavilion. A walk here is indulging while the on-ground cafeteria is perfect to recharge your batteries!
If you want to feel closer to nature, a day out here is just what you are looking for.
Parque Piedras Blancas Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Wearing sunscreen will help.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parque Piedras Blancas
- Entrance to Parque Piedras Blancas Comfenalco: Colombian Pesos 4,300 per person (non affiliate).
- For other prices, visit the official website.
Parque Piedras Blancas Hours
- Hotel is open 24/7
How to Reach Parque Piedras Blancas
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Medellin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Medellin and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Parque Piedras Blancas Address: Kilómetro 14 antigua vía Guarne - Santa Elena, Guarne - Piedras Blancas, El Socorro, Antioquia, Colombia, Medellin
- Parque Piedras Blancas Contact Number: +57-44601100
- Parque Piedras Blancas Timing: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Parque Piedras Blancas Price: 4300 COP
- Best time to visit Parque Piedras Blancas(preferred time): 08:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Parque Piedras Blancas: 05:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!