Parque Rionegro112 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Cra. 59 #38-100, Rionegro, Antioquia, Colombia, Medellin
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +57-3607080
- Ticket Price: 2500 COP
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
If you are looking for a good place to spend some family time, the Parque Rionegro has fun rides and a waterpark that are popular attractions for locals and tourists alike!
Try a ride on the adrenaline-pumping ‘Megadrop’ or cool off at the ‘Aquatic world’ or simply try the dry rides at the park. The place has something for all age groups and is perfect if you are visiting during summers. Don’t forget to drop by at the cafeteria to fill up on some good food.
Parque Rionegro Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water.
- Wearing sunscreen will help and don’t forget to carry a change of clothes, towel and a swimming suit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parque Rionegro
- Adult: A- Colombian Pesos 2500, B- Colombian Pesos 3500, C-12,100, D- Colombian Pesos 21000
- Children Up to 12 years old: A- Colombian Pesos 2500, B- Colombian Pesos 3500, C-6,100, D- Colombian Pesos 10,600
People over 60 years old:
- Affiliates- Colombian Pesos 2,500;
- Non Affiliates: Monday- Saturday Colombian Pesos 2500; Sundays and Holidays- Colombian Pesos 12,000
For other prices including family passes and night rates, visit the official website.
Parque Rionegro Hours
- Holidays: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Gym hours: Monday to Thursday
How to Reach Parque Rionegro
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Medellin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Medellin and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.74% of people who visit Medellin include Parque Rionegro in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
88% of people start their Parque Rionegro visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Parque Rionegro
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parque Rionegro