- Address: Prado, Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Prado - Review
Prado is a neighborhood in old Barranquilla area where many immigrants stayed and grew rich with trade and shipping as their businesses. The whole area is filled with stunning architectural structures of European & Mediterranean style residences of these wealthy traders and even though over time the area of Barranquilla merged with Medellin, the buildings still remain in the city’s landscape.
Take a walk around the neighborhood with your camera to see the designs that still exude their charm and capture them in pictures forever!
Prado Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices of different attractions vary. For more information, visit the official website of the individual attraction.
Prado Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual attractions, shops and restaurants in the neighborhood vary.
How To reach Prado by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Train: Prado
- By Bus: Cll. 61 con Cra.50
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/ Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Medellin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Medellin and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Prado
80.2% of people who visit Medellin include Prado in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
75% of people start their Prado visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Prado
94.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Prado
Prado, Medellin Reviews
- Griffith Memorials
- Uplands Shoe Repairs
- The Garage
- The Grove Gallery
- Dioces Of Swansea & Brecon
- Pantygwydr Baptist Church
- A B Sea School
- St Benedicts R C Church
- Green Baize Snooker Club
- Artists Blank Canvas
- Austin Designs
- St Jude's
- Dylan Thomas Birthplace & Family Home
- Gateway Church Caerphilly