Harold Schafer Heritage Center23 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 335 4th St, Medora, ND 58645, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-7016234444
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Harold Schafer Heritage Center is a shrine to the marvelous life of Harold Schafer. He was one of the most successful businessmen hailing from North Dakota, and brought about a huge positive change in the tourism of Medora. He was an enterprising man, who saw the potential in this town, and invested a considerable portion of his wealth in the same. This place offers some invaluable insight in the life of this man and his endeavors. Furthermore they show a 23 minute video emphasizing on the work he has done.
The entry is free, so make sure to visit this museum for an enlightening experience.
More about Medora
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Medora trip planner for the same.
You can add cozy hotels in Medora like Amble Inn and Americinn Motel & Suites Medora.
Chalk out the best way to discover the city with Medora vacation packages. Check out various modes for how to reach Medora.
How to Reach Harold Schafer Heritage Center
- By taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Medora before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Medora and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Harold Schafer Heritage Center Address: 335 4th St, Medora, ND 58645, USA, United States
- Harold Schafer Heritage Center Contact Number: +1-7016234444
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!