Jonker StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Jalan Hang Jebat, 75200 Melaka/Malacca, Malaysia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +60-62849660
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Restaurant, Market, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Jonker Street - Review
Jonker Street – the centre street of Chinatown – was once renowned for its antique shops. However over the years it has turned to clothing and crafts outlets as well as restaurants.
The best part of Jonker Street is the night market on Fridays and Saturdays that sells everything from tasty treats to cheap keepsakes.
Jonker Street Information
- Great place for shopping, bargaining is recommended.
- The colorful streets are perfect for clicking pictures.
How To reach Jonker Street by Public Transport
- Hired Taxi
Restaurants Near Jonker Street
- Hoe Kee Chicken Rice
- Jonker Street Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Melaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Melaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jonker Street
95% of people who visit Melaka include Jonker Street in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
70.15% of people start their Jonker Street visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jonker Street
77.09% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jonker Street
Jonker Street Map
Jonker Street Trips
Jonker Street, Melaka Reviews
All QuestionsJonker street
- Bahnhof Drosendorf Bahnhöfe
- Gertrude Kirrer
- Baha'i Religionsgemeinschaft Mödling
- Neuberger Peter U Elisabeth - Weingut
- Kunsthandel Hannes Weiss
- Galerie Im Ersten Stock - Kunst Im Raum
- Stadttheater Mödling
- Puppen- U Spielzeug-Museum- Mödling
- Mödlinger TC
- Nicolas - Eine Art Galerie
- Schulbücherei D. BG Mödling