Kampong Hulu MosqueCurrently Open
- Address: Jalan Kampung Hulu, 75200, Melacca, Malaysia, Melaka Map
- Phone: +60-62859700
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site
This is the oldest functioning mosque in Malaysia and was commissioned by the Dutch in 1728. Predominantly built in Javanese architecture, the unique roof instead of the standard dome in the construction makes the mosque stand apart from the rest in the city.
Kampong Hulu Mosque Travel Tips
- Dress modestly.
- Do not photograph without permission.
How to Reach Kampong Hulu Mosque
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Melaka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Melaka and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kampong Hulu Mosque Address: Jalan Kampung Hulu, 75200, Melacca, Malaysia, Melaka
- Kampong Hulu Mosque Contact Number: +60-62859700
- Time required to visit Kampong Hulu Mosque: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Melaka include Kampong Hulu Mosque in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
42.3% of people start their Kampong Hulu Mosque visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kampong Hulu Mosque
69.13% of people prefer walking in order to reach Kampong Hulu Mosque
People normally club together Cheng Hoon Teng and Kampong Kling Mosque while planning their visit to Kampong Hulu Mosque.