Longkang Siham Tours
About Longkang Siham, Melaka
Overview of Longkang Siham
Walking past the city of Melaka, you will come across Longkang Siham. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by Longkang Siham.
For other interesting insights of the city, you can explore Melaka tours.
More about Melaka
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Melaka trip planner.
You won't miss your home when in Melaka, hotels in Melaka like Hallmark View Hotel, Malim Joyous Homestay, Hotel Super Cowboy and Izora Homestay Melaka offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Book Longkang siham Tickets And Tours
Join this private day trip to Melacca city from Kuala Lumpur, and it will take approximately 2-hour drive. You will learn and discover the city with a rich trading history and multicultural heritage. Some of the popular attractions in Melacca such as St. Paul’s Church, Stadthuys, A Famosa and try variety local food at Jonker Street. Footprints and influence of the Dutch, Portuguese, and English in the city of Malacca. See the ruins of St. Paul’s Church, go shopping on Jonker street, and much more.
Visit 2 of the most important places in Malaysia on a private full-day trip from Singapore in a chauffeured car that sits up to 4 guests (or 3 guests comfortably). You will be sightseeing around Malaysia's capital, Kuala Lumpur, for 4 hours, and around UNESCO World Heritage site, Malacca, for another 4 hours. Your informative private guide-driver will provide commentary on all of the major sights in Kuala Lumpur and Malacca that you will see in this one well-organized day.
All 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and all admission fees are included in the price.
Share your experience - Rate Longkang Siham, Melaka
ready yourself to be impressed!! it’s at the back of the shop, kind of secrets but also not. serving nice seafood, and the special location, like the first place in whole malaysia. i bet you won’t find the second such a nice place like this!! worth it. and MUST come!!
Literally Drain Cockles... Nice cheap and fresh street seafood at a back alley with a lot of variety. Squid kangkung is nice. Cockles are fresh with a yummy sauce dip. Don't expect a clean environment but it's great experience for the adventurous 😀
It is backlane street seafood. Long wait for a place to be seated. Seafood was fresh, wonderful and delicious. If you do not concern about hygiene, try it out. Recommended.
Eating small plates of simple seafood at the back lane beside a drain is a great experience. There is no high chairs, but stools and a row of low tables. Reasonably priced, food is served promptly, and the ambience is great. I personally love the rojak the most.
Good food, cheap price. Come early and have find a seat. If not you will have to wait a long time
- Other Attractions
- Humble Administrator's Garden Or Zhuo Zeng Yuan
- Lion Grove Garden Or Shi Zi Lin
- Tiger Hill
- Suzhou Museum
- Pingjiang Road
- Suzhou Amusement Park
- Liu Lingering Garden Or Liu Yuan
- Shantang Street Or Seven-Li Shantang
- Hanshan Temple Or Cold Mountain Temple
- Jinji Lake
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Humble Administrator's Garden Or Zhuo Zeng Yuan
- Budget Hotels Near Lion Grove Garden Or Shi Zi Lin
- Budget Hotels Near Tiger Hill
- Hotels Near Suzhou Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Pingjiang Road
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Suzhou Amusement Park
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Liu Lingering Garden Or Liu Yuan
- 5 Star Hotels Near Shantang Street Or Seven-Li Shantang
- 5 Star Hotels Near Hanshan Temple Or Cold Mountain Temple
- 5 Star Hotels Near Jinji Lake
- City Tripplans
- Melaka Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Melaka from Melaka
- Melaka Itinerary 5 Days
- Melaka Itinerary 7 Days
- Melaka Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Melaka from Melaka
- Melaka Itinerary 4 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Melaka from Melaka
- 5 Day Trip to Melaka from Melaka
- Melaka Itinerary 3 Days