A A M I Park981 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Olympic Blvd, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
- Phone: +61-392861600
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Stadium
AAMI Park is also known as Melbourne Rectangiular Stadium. It is an outdoor multipurpose stadium which has hosted concerts, rugby and soccer games at large. The bio frame design of the stadium with a geodesic dome roof covering most of the seating area is a beautifully designed piece of architecture. AAMI Park gets beautifully lit with LEDs during the events and is a wonderful sight to watch. You will love the atmosphere at the park as the staffs rendering the services are very friendly and dedicated. The seating arrangement of accommodating around 20000 people for any event is huge but the beauty here is that the crowd is well managed and this is what makes the whole experience of watching soccer here great.
A A M I Park Travel Tips
- Online ticket booking is available.
- Reserved seating for disabled visitors.
Entrance Ticket Details For A A M I Park
- Tickets range in price from AUD 25.00 for a seat behind the goal to AUD 53.00 for a central seat at the long sides.
A A M I Park Hours
- The game schedule can be obtained on official website.
How to Reach A A M I Park
- Light rails to Swan St/Melbourne Park, Tram 48 and 75, 70, bus no 605, 246.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Melbourne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Melbourne and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.06% of people who visit Melbourne include A A M I Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
51.71% of people start their A A M I Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see A A M I Park
93.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting A A M I Park