Arts Centre Melbourne1171 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 100 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-300182183
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Gallery
An apex of arts and culture in the city of Melbourne, Art centre Melbourne is where all the art is! It is not only the country’s largest art venues, but it’s also the busiest. Around 4400 performances happen in its three venues, namely the theatre building (which houses the state theatre, Playhouse and Fairfax Studio), the Sydney Myer and the Hamer hall.
Australia's largest and busiest performing arts venues, the Arts Centre stages more than 4400 performances and public events at its three venues: the Theatres Building, hosting the State Theatre, Playhouse and Fairfax Studio; the Hamer Hall concert venue; and the Sidney Myer Music Bowl.
Hosting regular shows and events that promote performing arts and learning, Art centre is also home to collection of items that document the 200 years of Australian performing art like theatre, music, dance, opera and circus.
You can catch a show or take a guided tour through the centre and observe the foyer’s art collection. On Sundays, there’s a craft market held at the centre!
Arts Centre Melbourne Travel Tips
- Wheelchair access available.
- Various guided tours are available, check official website for details.
Entrance Ticket Details For Arts Centre Melbourne
- Ticket prices depend on the show.
Arts Centre Melbourne Hours
- The Theatres Building Box Office is open from 9am to 8:30 pm, Monday to Saturday and 10am to 5pm on Sunday.
- For detailed schedule of show, check the official website.
How to Reach Arts Centre Melbourne
- Stop number 14 for trams 3, 3a, 5, 6, 8, 16, 64, 67 and 72
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Melbourne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Melbourne and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.31% of people who visit Melbourne include Arts Centre Melbourne in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
39.29% of people start their Arts Centre Melbourne visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Arts Centre Melbourne
85.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arts Centre Melbourne