City Circle TramCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: Victoria 3000, Australia, Melbourne
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-396192727
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Train Ride
City Circle Tram - Review
When you hear trams, you tend to think of San Francisco, or perhaps even Hong Kong. What you didn’t know was that Melbourne has it’s own famous system. Primarily aimed at tourists the City Circle Trams take you through most of Melbourne’s major landmarks as it circles the Central Business District nine to twelve times a day. It’s a wonderful way to start your tour of Melbourne as you can hop off at any convenient point of interest and then hop back on again. About three million people use the trams annually, so yes, it’s a little hot and crowded, but that’s a small price to pay for the experience. You’ll pass the Melbourne historic State Library, the Docklands Waterfront, St Paul’s Cathedral, Melbourne’s Museum, the Crown Casino and the Royal Botanic Gardens. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Melbourne Itinerary 6 Days.
Club City Circle Trams along with other top attractions and create a detailed itinerary using Melbourne trip planner.
City Circle Tram Information
- It’s usually highly crowded and warm inside the tram.
How To reach City Circle Tram by Public Transport
- Trams on Victoria Street
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Melbourne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Melbourne and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting City Circle Tram
95% of people who visit Melbourne include City Circle Tram in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
26.77% of people start their City Circle Tram visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see City Circle Tram
66.62% of people prefer walking in order to reach City Circle Tram
City Circle Tram Map
City Circle Tram Trips
City Circle Tram, Melbourne Reviews
The free city circle tram is a brilliant service which runs around the outer edge of the inner city zone. Frequent stops at key places for getting on or off. Gets very busy unsurprisingly!!
Free tram zone with good location.
I travel after long city cycles trams very nice tips.
Tram drivers needs to look before letting people out. Two Caucasian old tram drivers that were Wearing orange high visibility vest running the trams Today on the 12/07/2016 around 12pm Was not looking when they opened the doors they stopped the trams and waited till a vehicle was on its side before opening doors. First of all there was two of them one could of assisted in spotting if there was a incoming vehicle even the driver could of been looking. Either way I am disappointed in the lack of care from these tram drivers Working for CITY CIRCLE TRAM the fact is they OPENED THE DOORS WITHOUT LOOKING FOR INCOMING TRAFFIC! This happened close to etihad stadium in docklands. When a vehicle sees a tram stopped without people getting out the vehicle would keep going. Not only did they have lack of care they were RUDE, INTIMIDATING and Unprofessional. These tram drivers are getting paid nearly six digit mark and they are doing all of this. Overpaid unprofessional drivers machines can do a better job.
Started at one end and really enjoyed hearing about Melbourne and the facilities it offers. By the time we got to the Northern run home it was overcrowded as the locals use it as a free tram ride home - everyone is uncomfortable, you can't hear anything and your opinion of Melbourne remains the same.
All QuestionsCity circle tram
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal