Collins StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Central Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Streets
Notable as the most traditional street of Melbourne, Collins Street is all about the local feel! Take a stroll here and be mesmerised with the beautiful buildings depicting Victorian architecture. Dotted with high-end boutiques and stores, the street was a centre of finance of Australia for a long period. The street is also home to various important financial organisations.
The street runs from east to west and the east end is known as the ‘Paris end’ owing to its architecture. Today, it is also famous for the ‘Marvellous Melbourne’ mythology.
How to Reach Collins Street
- Trams routes 11, 12, 48 and 109, Free Melbourne City Tourist Shuttle: Stop 4
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Melbourne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Melbourne and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Collins Street Address: Central Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Collins Street Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Collins Street: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.76% of people who visit Melbourne include Collins Street in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
54.55% of people start their Collins Street visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Collins Street
83.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Collins Street
People normally club together Chinatown and Melbourne Convention And Exhibition Centre while planning their visit to Collins Street.