Como Historic House And Garden321 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Corner Williams Rd & Lechlade Ave, South Yarra VIC 3141, Australia, Melbourne
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-398272500
- Ticket Price: 15 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, View Point, Historical Site, Mansion
The Cosmo Historic house and garden in Melbourne are located high above the Yarra River and offer astounding views. This attraction is considered to be one of the finest gardens of Melbourne that house an inspiring historic mansion which further exhibits impressive collection of antique furniture. A walk through this mansion would allow you to have a clear understanding of privileged lifestyle of its former owners, one of Australia's wealthiest pioneer families. Through its exhibits, this house also offers a study of the transformation of the city through the Gold Rush, a Depression and two World Wars. For those who wish to relax in its gardens can do so and wonder at the grandeur that inhabits the place.
Como Historic House And Garden Travel Tips
- This place is disabled friendly.
Entrance Ticket Details For Como Historic House And Garden
- Concession: $12.00
- Child (15 years & under): $9.00
- Family (2 adults + 2 children): $35.00
- National Trust members: Free
Como Historic House And Garden Hours
- Gardens open Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm.
- Sunday 10am to 5pm.
- House tours every Saturday and Sunday throughout summer at 10.30am, 12pm, 2pm and 3.30pm.
- Closed on Good Friday.
How to Reach Como Historic House And Garden
- By Light Rail: Toorak Rd/Williams Rd Light Rail Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Melbourne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Melbourne and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.19% of people who visit Melbourne include Como Historic House And Garden in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
66.67% of people start their Como Historic House And Garden visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Como Historic House And Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Como Historic House And Garden
Como Historic House And Garden Reviews & Ratings
How much is it for a adult entryAnswer Report Abuse