Melbourne Cricket Ground4746 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Yarra Park, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Map
- Phone: +61-396578888
- Ticket Price: 22 AUD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium
Australia’s largest, oldest and most preferred sporting venue, MCG is the Mecca for cricket lovers in the country. With a seating capacity of 100,024 people in its 95024 seats and 5000 standing room, MCG is a gigantic stadium that awes its spectators.
Hosting countless international cricket matches, MCG has also been a host for Commonwealth Games and Olympic Games. FIFA World Cup Soccer qualifier matches, rugby union clashes and music concerts are also held here periodically.
There are regular guided tours held in the stadium which give the visitors a sneak-peak into the history and operation of the stadium MCG also houses the National Sports Museum that displays collectibles of Australian sporting history.
To get a suggested plan around Melbourne Cricket Ground use Melbourne trip planner.
Entrance Ticket Details For Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Family: 55 Australian Dollar
- Concession: 17.50 Australian Dollar
- Child (5-15) : 11 Australian Dollar
- Child under 5, MCG members: Free
- Groups (20+): 16.50 Australian Dollar
- Combined tickets of guided tours for National sports museum and MCG are available.
Melbourne Cricket Ground Hours
- Guided MCG tours depart regularly between 10.00am and 3.00pm daily, and take approximately 75 minutes.
- On event days, timings for guided tours vary.
How to Reach Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Light rail to Rod Laver Arena/Melbourne Park.
- Trains to Richmond train station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Melbourne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Melbourne and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground Address: Yarra Park, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Melbourne Cricket Ground Contact Number: +61-396578888
- Melbourne Cricket Ground Price: 22 AUD
- Time required to visit Melbourne Cricket Ground: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
49.15% of people who visit Melbourne include Melbourne Cricket Ground in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
45.87% of people start their Melbourne Cricket Ground visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Melbourne Cricket Ground
57.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Melbourne Cricket Ground
People normally club together Fitzroy Gardens and Federation Square while planning their visit to Melbourne Cricket Ground.