Located in the south-east area of Melbourne, Myuna Farm is a public community farm that assures a great time out with friends, families and especially kids. Here, the children can interact and touch a variety of animals. For those who wish to explore the place, can walk alongside the Dandenong Creek, an area filled with river gums, wetlands and bird life. Myuna had been set up with the purpose of preserving the agricultural history of Casey.
Activities to engage the kids in Myuna Farm are:
- Pony rides
- Train Rides
- Wetlands Nature Walk
Myuna Farm Travel Tips
- Dogs are not permitted at Myuna Farm.
- Myuna Farm is wheelchair accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Myuna Farm
- Family (four people): $27
- Children under 1 are FREE.
- Train and pony rides $3 per ticket.
- Annual family membership $120 or $100 for City of Casey residents.
Myuna Farm Hours
- The animal nursery will be closed on Christmas day. Train and pony rides will not be running.
- Myuna Farm will be closed on Code Red fire danger days.
How to Reach Myuna Farm
- By Train: Dandenong Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Melbourne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Melbourne and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.1% of people who visit Melbourne include Myuna Farm in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
80.77% of people start their Myuna Farm visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Myuna Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Myuna Farm