Parliament House Of Victoria404 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Spring St, East Melbourne VIC 3002, Australia Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-396518911
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Landmark, Architecture
Melbourne is filled with Government buildings that attract attention as well as awe. Parliament House in Melbourne is a popular landmark that faces the crossroads of Spring and Bourke streets. The architecture of the building is as fascinating as its history. With sweeping steps, elegant lamps, grand colonnade, this building is emblematic of official power as well as strength. There are regular tours that will introduce you to the sitting sessions of the Parliament. And even if you visit this building when Parliament sitting is not there, you can still take tours and explore the site. Outside, there are gardens where one can relax. Even for these gardens, there are tours.
Parliament House Of Victoria Travel Tips
- Disabled access is through the rear door at Parliament House.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parliament House Of Victoria
- The Gardens Tour is free of charge.
Parliament House Of Victoria Hours
- Public tours of Parliament are conducted on days when Parliament is not sitting. There is no need to book for groups of less than 6 people. Public tours take place at 09:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 01:30pm, 02:30pm and 03:45pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) from the Vestibule.
- On sitting Tuesdays, public tours are offered during the morning at 09:30am and 10:30am.
- Express tours are conducted every weekday when Parliament is not sitting at 01:00pm and 04:00pm.
- Group tours take place at 09:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 12 noon, 02:00pm and 03:00pm on non-sitting days.
Group tours are also available on sitting days, at the following times:
- Tuesdays: 09:00am, 10:00am, 11:30am (Question Time), 02:00pm, 03:00pm, 04:00 pm and 07:45pm.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: 09:00am, 10:30am (Question Time), 02:00pm, 03:00pm and 04:00pm.
- For school tours and Architecture tours, refer to the website.
How to Reach Parliament House Of Victoria
- By Train: Parliament Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Melbourne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Melbourne and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Parliament House Of Victoria Address: Spring St, East Melbourne VIC 3002, Australia
- Parliament House Of Victoria Contact Number: +61-396518911
- Parliament House Of Victoria Timing: 08:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Best time to visit Parliament House Of Victoria(preferred time): 09:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Parliament House Of Victoria: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.12% of people who visit Melbourne include Parliament House Of Victoria in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
59.79% of people start their Parliament House Of Victoria visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Parliament House Of Victoria
54.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parliament House Of Victoria
People normally club together Fitzroy Gardens and Melbourne Museum while planning their visit to Parliament House Of Victoria.