Scots' Church173 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 156 Collins Street, Melbourne, 3000 Victoria, Australia
- Timings: 11:00 am - 02:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-396509903
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site
The scots church in Melbourne claims to be Victoria's oldest Presbyterian congregation. Founded in 1838, this church was designed by Joseph Reed. What makes this church a significant one is that it has been host to many distinguished musicians who have also been the members of the Scots' Choir. The most noted is Dame Nellie Melba. Every Sunday, this church resonates with the music of the choir and visiting it during that time will elevate your spiritual faith and belief.
Entrance Ticket Details For Scots' Church
- Entry is free.
Scots' Church Hours
- Sundays: The church is only open for our worship services.
Church Office Hours
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Closed on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays.
How to Reach Scots' Church
- By Light Rail: Collins St. Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Melbourne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Melbourne and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.97% of people who visit Melbourne include Scots' Church in their plan
95% of people start their Scots' Church visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Scots' Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Scots' Church